Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happiness.

It's unreal to me some people's immaturity. How someone can do SO much wrong you to and still play the victim and expect you to feel sorry for you. How you can absolutely positively know someone owes you respect and yet they still refuse to give you that. I guess it's just a good life lesson on how fast things can change..and how some people just never will. And I guess all you can do is pray that they learn so that they quit hurting everyone around them..and realize that it's not realistic to live selfishly.

Whew. I just had to get that out. :) Anyway, I've been neglecting this again..I've honestly been so busy with LIFE. I know that's so cliche but it's so true. I've spent countless hours the last week or so catching up with my best friends, cleaning, purging, and unpacking my stuff from GA, and setting up Studio 34..which is almost done! Tomorrow morning we put the finishing touches on it and we'll be ready to rock n roll...about dang time. It's been so good to really get settled in at home. Sleeping in my own bed..not waking up at 5:30 every morning..homecooked meals..and having my friends I've known since birth a phone call away. Although I am away from Austin for about a month or so more..it's been good to be HOME. Speaking of Austin, he's coming to visit in 8 days for the weekend and I can hardly contain my excitement. He's coming to see how things go for when he MOVES here in April!! Yep, he's coming, and I couldn't be happier. Like I said, when you KNOW, you just KNOW. I've never felt so free and content in my life and I have no one to thank but my amazing Savior. Things are still just falling into place and it's amazing to know that I have an amazing future ahead of me. I never would have thought I would be where I am right now, even down to sitting in this chair with my mom and Chloie watching gameshows. Faith is really an amazing thing and I'm so glad I've learned to just sit back and TRUST. Church was so good this past week. Pastor Terry talked about how we 'know the bible is real," and why I don't doubt that it is in any way, it was good to see those examples and scripture. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be able to sit in church with my family again every Sunday. It's definitely something I need and again, God's timing is just shining through.

We've gotten several letters from Brennan at Marine Corps boot camp in San Diego and he's doing so well. I could not be prouder. He got all 4 wisdom teeth taken out with no anesthesia except 12 novacane (sp?) shots but I guess recovered well and fast. They had their first big drill competition this past Sunday and if their platoon scored 70 or above (whatever that means) they'll get a phone call home. So our fingers are crossed!! We're missing him so much and with all this controversy going on with him being allowed to wear his dress blue military uniform to high school graduation or not (see local news station websites and newspapers..) things have just been crazy and it's been hard not to think about him constantly and miss him. So keep him in your prayers!! 4 weeks down..9 to go!! Almost 1/3 of the way done!! Ooh rah!!

Overall, things are great. I'm gonna have to go to GA to take my state boards I just found out, but other than that, it's going smoothly. Can't wait to be working full time. I LOVE my shop and Morgan couldn't be more amazing to work with. Life's good. God's good. Praying for YOU reading this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhdN3rndQwo

No comments:

Post a Comment