Sunday, April 17, 2011

Too Long.

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. It's a shame really. I always want to say life gets too busy..but really that's no excuse. Last time I checked in things were about the same as they are now: business is great, Austin's wonderful, and I have the best friends and family around. This past weekend my family and I had the opportunity to go see our friends, The Gangloffs, for Janet's surprise 50th birthday party. It was a huge success and SUCH a blessing to be able to be there. It's so amazing how God keeps us fired up and encouraged for Him when we need it most. Being at the Gangloffs is always such a warm and open environment and it would just be so amazing if the world was like that all the time. Janet is such a beautiful and radiant example of Christ's love and what it's like to be a true and faithful believer and I look up to her so much. Even though she has been through more than anyone ever should in one lifetime, she continues to ooze Jesus and show that He is the center of her world. Happy Birthday! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, even if I don't get to see them very often. It's just so good to be around genuine, pure, strong, and faithful Christians. I love you guys! ...........................................................................................................................................................I get to see my boyfriend this weekend, I get to see my boyfriend this weekend!!! I'm flying down to GA on Friday to see Austin and his family before he MOVES here in a few weeks and I couldn't be more excited. It'll be so good to spend time with him and everyone. God has TRULY blessed me with him. I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for me and it is just so exciting to see God's plan unfolding. I know I may be young, but I truly, fully, wholly know what love is now and it's the best feeling in the world. It blows my mind daily how He brought us together being from two completely different states but I know in my heart that it was truly meant to be. Everything is just working out perfectly and I am so ready to start my life with him. He's so wonderful and loves Jesus and respects me more than anyone ever has and I know that he's never, ever gonna leave me. That is such a wonderful feeling and I can't get enough. It's so true that absence makes the heart grow fonder..the time I do get with him is so precious and sweet and I can't wait to see his face on Friday. I never thought I would say all these goofy, mushy things, but I am so in love it's unreal and I thank God everyday for bringing me someone that I will spend the rest of my life with and can honor Him with and be so happy. ..................................................................................................................................................Life is good. God is good. I could NOT be more happy or more excited for all the amazing upcoming plans in my life. It's wonderful to look back at the past few months and see how life has bloomed. I am literally the luckiest girl in the world and I really need to start counting my blessings more often. I am so excited for everything happening, but even more excited about sharing it all with the best people on the planet. I couldn't imagine my life any different and it's only getting better. ................................................................................................................................. "Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for Him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the ones who seek Him." - Lamentations 3:21-25

No comments:

Post a Comment