Monday, July 4, 2011

Changes.

APRIL. April..I have not blogged since April. When did my life get so hectic that I lost my motivation and drive to write. Writing is an outlet for me and I have to make this a priority again. I'm so much happier when I can sort out my daily thoughts and get my feelings out there..so better late than never, right?! I was looking back on my last entry and the thing that stuck out to me most is that I had a boyfriend then. I don't have a boyfriend now..I have a FIANCE!! Yes I'm sure everyone already knows but seriously I'M GETTING MARRIED! In a nutshell, my amazing and wonderful Austin got all moved up here and lives in the little cottage house behind my Grandpa Jim's house and is working at Temple Inland which he's not too sure of but is making great money for our life together soon! He proposed May 23 at Fogo De Chao and I have never been happier in my life. My family and friends LOVE him and he just fits right in. It's been SUCH a blast planning a wedding..my engagement ring is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen..I have my dream dress..and the details are slowly coming together..we have a HUGE wedding party with 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen. How fun right!? We have switched colors and ideas already so much so I'm not exactly sure on details yet but I do know that we are getting married June 16, 2012..and believe me I am already counting down! We don't have a ceremony venue yet but have booked the Crawfordsville Country Club for the reception. All I know is that its going to be amazing and perfect and its all because of the Godly, wonderful, caring, sweet, kind, selfless, hardworking, smart and SOUTHERN man that I've fallen soo in love with. He's truly made all my dreams come true. I am the luckiest woman alive. I also know that as soon as we get married we are moving back to GA. It's not my first decision but I have to support my future HUSBAND with what is best for us and our future and with his jobs and opportunities it seems best to move..and I know that I can always do hair anywhere. I have been praying about it and I have a peace about it..God really is so faithful. I guess I'm just so happy it doesn't matter..I would follow Austin to the ends of this earth and do anything to be with him..and being 4 hours from the beach wont hurt either. ;)

Other news quickly before I pass out because its 2:30am and I'm still up watching trash tv: Brennan graduated Recruit training and is now back in Infantry training in Camp Pendleton, CA and only has about 5 weeks yet before he comes home for awhile we hope!!! He is a reservist right now so has signed on for 6 years but is not active duty so he won't be the very first to go fight but not too far behind..there's a great chance he will be deployed sometime within the next 6 years..sad but were so proud of him and cant wait to love on him and have him home at least for awhile. He has been through more than most people will ever dream and he's truly our hero. <33 Work is going well..still workin at my little salon mom and dad set up for me under Morgan Servies and I am loving it. Not tooo busy yet but slowly building a clientelle and really enjoying what I do. I've even thought about going back to school though to do something with the justice system but I can't decide. I'm just not completely fulfilled but I just think its because I'm not super busy yet. But my clients that I do have are so amazing and wonderful and I really do love what I do. It lets me be creative and doesn't even seem like a job..I am so blessed. My family is wonderful..just trying to enjoy summer together..lots of days by the pool and cookouts..OH and I turned 21 last week and had a blast celebrating! I am so thankful for my family and friends. I am one lucky girl and I owe it all to my Savior. This time last year I was dealing with so many battles and struggling with what was to come and what decisions I was supposed to make but looking back EVERYTHING good and bad happened for a reason and got me to this amazing point in my life and I've never felt so at peace and happy and like where I'm at and who I am with is RIGHT. It's amazing what obedience to Christ and prayer can do, I'm tellin ya. Well I'm off to bed..gonna go to Indy with momma tomorrow for wedding dress fittings, wedding band picking, and shopping! To God alone be the glory!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a dress already - amazing. That was the first thing I bought - I only had to go shopping once and I found the perfect dress. So wonderful to hear all these blessings in your life. Your wedding is going to be beautiful - you're so creative and have amazing style! Happy for you, Bailey. :)

    ReplyDelete